Would you like some T?

Maybe I should stick to Clean And Simple (CAS) cards. I have such a time deciding to add all those ribbons and rhinestones that the ladies favor when they participate in the challenges I follow.

This week's challenge from the CAS-ual Friday Challenge Blog is to use text on your card.  I'm sure this is not what they had in mind! Would you like some T?
Would you like some T?
I got both the alphabet and the tea pot out of the dollar bin at Michaels; I do not know the manufacturer.  I showed it to my husband, saying, "Look, I made a joke." He stared blankly at it. My son Benjamin said, "Why are there nails coming out of that teapot?" Sigh. D'ya get it? You know, it's T!

 Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Haha! Nails coming out of the teapot, tell your husband thanks for the chuckle! I think it's adorable and SO creative!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! A great punny card! Love it! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee! This is so stinking cute, not to mention clever as all get out!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:) Leave it to a boy to think they were nails...*rolling my eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a funny and cute idea Florence! I got the pun as soon as I saw it. Your son's nails answer is really funny too! Thanks for the chuckle, I love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment