Peace Cat

I made this card for the Justrite Stampers Friday Challenge 091, which is a color challenge.

Here is the challenge inspiration photo.
The zig-zag on the cat, the doily on the background and the peace sentiment were all made with Justrite stamps. I cut out the cat by hand (and without drawing it first; lucky it came out at all!) from white cardstock, stamped and otherwise inked it, stamped stitched the background and put it all together. It was fun to get back to my more usual non-frilly self.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. WOW! So talented! Great job with all those stamps in very unique ways (as always)! Thanks for joining in this time at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Great card. I can't believe you free hand cut that cat. Very crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesomely artistic card, Florence! I can't cut much of anything by hand, so your cat amazes me, but that's what got me into stamps in the first place and dies now -- Hee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment